Pages

Monday 22 January 2018

"BEHIND THE SMILE LIES THE ART": A GLITTER SPEED PAINTING MADE ON STAGE, ART PIECES


DECORATING YOUR WORLD WITH BEAUTIFUL ART WORKS!
 


Decorate your life with beautiful art works, get yourself relaxed, more focused, appreciating your life and family, getting the uncommon energy and drive you need to achieve your goals in a much easier way… “Painting is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do” – Edgar Degas.

My name is Gbede Daniel, I'm a speed painter and a motivational artist. I live in a world where impacting life should be a lifestyle. For this reason, I find a way to put smile on people's face. I'm not just talking about a quick smile but a lasting one.....which will make you think twice. One of the various projects I'm currently working on is CHILD TRAIT.

Call us now for all types of art works:
Tel: 08146959539
Facebook: Gbede daniel
Instagram: Daniel ART gbede
Whatsapp: 08146959539

No comments:

Post a Comment