Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY TO ME; ADENRELE OLUFEMI MAKE A BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO HIMSELF.



He caption;


MY LAGOS (as ARTFULLY painted on me) shows you something different. We HUSTLE, we find ways to overcome, We SURVIVE.
Everyday we are changing our communities, it may be a process and it may be a little bit at a time But we are changing it nonetheless.
MY STORY is real; Most of my subjects will INSPIRE, others will PROVOKE, but each story of MINE will challenge what you thought you knew about me and reintroduce ME in my LAGOS to you!
I AM A JUMPSTARTER, A SHOW STOPPER AND A LIVING LEGACY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
�: @kobiwilliamzphotography
Body Art and Creative Illustration: @hk_locks
Hair: @benflashessylva
#DenreleHits37 #TheBig37 #37AndSwaggingIt #ManNoPause





No comments:

Post a Comment